• Registration will done online only. Registration charges of Rs. 200/- is payable at the time of admission.
• Filling and submission of online application form does not guarantee admission to the school. Admission is subject to vacancy and due process.
• Admission will be granted only after post verification of documents and payment of requisite fees.
• Even student of the same institute may be refused admission for lack of expected percentage of marks, character & attendance.
• Applicants suitable for admission will be intimated for the completion of admission normalities by depositing the required fees and other charges along with necessary relevant documents.
• No direct admission to class X and XII is possible as per directions of the CBSE
• 25% of seats are reserved for BPL students which may be filled in after the due permission of DEO if subject to vacancy of seats.
• Any incorrect information furnished will result in the cancellation of the admission of your ward at any time, even after the commencement of the session.
• Nursery 2 ½ years to 3 ½ years
• LKG 3 ½ years to 4 ½ years
• UKG 4 ½ years to 5 ½ years
• Class 1 5 ½ years to 6 ½ years
The copies of the underwritten certificate are required for the admission
• Certificate (Original & Xerox) : Nursery to class 1
• Mark Sheet (Xerox) : LKG onwards
• Transfer certificate (Original) : Class II onwards (Out of District/State, Counter signature is required)
• Copy of aadhar card of parents & child
• Caste certificate (original & Xerox) : All classes
• Residential Proof : All Classes
• Two recent attested photographs : All classes
Note: Admission will not be valid till the above-mentioned documents are submitted even if the admission fee is remitted the admission will be only provisional till the above-written documents are deposited & found correct by the school authorities.