1) Registration will be done online only. Registration charges of Rs. 200/- is payable at the time of admission.
2) Filling and submission of online application form does not guarantee admission to the school. Admission is subject to vacancy and due process.
3) Admission procedure will be recorded and completed only after post verification of the documents and deposition of the requisite fees.
4) 25% of seats are reserved for BPL students which may be filled in after the permission of DEO.
5) Any incorrect information furnished will result in the cancellation of the admission of your ward at any time, even after commencement of the session.
Enclosures required for admission –
The copies of the underwritten certificate are required for the admission –
1) Birth certificate (Original and Xerox) - Nursery to Class I
2) Marksheet (Xerox) - PP I onwards
3) Transfer Certificate (original) - Class II onwards
(Out of district / state, counter signature is required)
(Out of country, counter signature from embassy is required)
4) Copy of Aadhar card of parents & child.
5) Migration Certificate (original) - Class XI
6) Caste certificate (original & Xerox) - All classes
Required age limit
Nursery - 2.5 years – 3.5 years
PP I - 3.5 years – 4.5 years
PP II - 4.5 years – 5.5 years
Class I - 5.5 years – 6.5 years